Monday, November 22, 2010

harry potter 7 + cookbook kitchen

watched harry potter and the deathly hallows with the family... the movie was great BUT given that it's a part 1 of 2 kind of film, it was also frustrating as you kind of want to scream "WHAT'S NEXT?! / I WANT TO SEE WHAT'S NEXT!!" oh well... no choice but to wait for July 2011!

in the meantime, the family and i have decided to just re-read the whole series and have a harry potter marathon as soon as a day frees up! oh such addicts! haha!

--------

don't you just love bonding moments with the family? i'm so happy that my current state now somehow allows for me to have more of such :)

sharing some pictures from our dinner at cookbook kitchen:

frutti di mare


parmesan crusted white fish
(tried this the first time we ate here and i can't seem to get enough! super yummy!)


kittin's scarlet cake
(their version of "red velvet cake" - yum yum yum! this one's a must try!!)


--------

a little prayer for today:

my Lord God,
i do not see the road ahead of me.
i cannot know for certain where it will end...

i know that You will lead me by the right road,
through i may know nothing about it.
therefore i trust You always.
i will not fear;
for You are with me,
and You will never leave me to face my perils alone